Geneseo Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you are facing criminal charges in Illinois, I am prepared to provide you with the strong defense representation you need.
As a Geneseo criminal defense attorney with more than 35 years of legal experience, I am equipped to defend clients against all felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Drug crimes: Representing those involved with charges related to drug possession, trafficking and all crimes relating to marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin and other illegal and prescription drugs.
- DUI defense: Defending clients against DUI charges and protecting their driver’s licenses from suspension or revocation.
- Assault and battery: Providing aggressive defense against assault, battery and other violent crime charges.
- White collar crimes: Defending the freedom, reputations and careers of clients charged with fraud, embezzlement and other white collar crimes.
- Probation violations: Representing clients accused of violating the terms of their probation.
- Juvenile crimes: Protecting the rights and futures of juveniles who have been accused of criminal activity.
- Traffic offenses: Handling all types of traffic offenses, from speeding tickets to driving with a revoked or suspended driver’s license.
- Expungements: Helping clients expunge criminal records so they can seek employment, pursue education and find housing without the burden of a criminal past holding them back.
- Felonies and misdemeanors: Defending clients against all felony and misdemeanor crimes in Illinois.
- Theft: Defending clients against all theft-related charges, such as shoplifting, burglary, auto theft, grand theft and petty theft.
- Robbery: Handling all types of robbery cases, including armed robbery, aggravated robbery and vehicular hijacking.
- Homicide: Defending clients against all homicide charges, including first-degree murder, second-degree murder, reckless homicide and involuntary manslaughter.
As a former prosecutor, I know how to challenge all elements of the case the state is building against you. I know how to win and will work tenaciously to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Contact An Experienced Defense Lawyer In Henry County
If you need strong defense representation in Henry County or anywhere in Illinois, I am here for you. Contact my law office today online or by telephone to arrange a consultation.
Criminal Law Topics
Mr. Vandersnick has firsthand knowledge of how the prosecution builds a case against an accused person and where it is likely to go wrong with its case.View Attorney Profile