Apply Now

Juvenile Crimes

juvenileNo parent want to watch their child be charged with a juvenile crime. If you are a parent who want to keep a conviction from going on your child’s criminal record or if you want to defend your child from pending juvenile charges, you can contact Larry Vandersnick. He will be your juvenile defense attorney. He has many years of experience in the courtroom from being a former judge, former prosecutor, and a former state’s attorney. With his experience, Larry knows how both sides of the case work. He can help your child when they are charged with any of these charges; theft, school fights, assault, or battery, underage drinking, DUI, drug possession, sex crimes, and more. For your juvenile cases in Henry County, Larry Vandersnick can defend his client with experience and insight.

The Juvenile Cases Henry County Difference

When dealing with juvenile cases, there are many ways to handle them. It is important to be represented by a juvenile criminal attorney who can get you the best result for your child. You need to have someone on your side who knows what types of crimes will stay on their juvenile record and how to clear a juvenile record when they have been convicted of a crime. No parent wants their child to start out adulthood with a criminal record. Larry Vandersnick will be on your side. He advocates for minors accused of a crime in the Henry County area, including Geneseo, Annawan, Atkinson, Cambridge, Orion, and the surrounding areas.

Since this can be such a serious thing to deal with, make sure you have a juvenile defense attorney you can trust. Larry Vandersnick’s goal is to keep your child from receiving a conviction and ultimately keep their record clean. This can be a very difficult situation that your family can face. It can be very stressful to find that your son or daughter has been charged with a criminal conviction. Remember that Larry Vandersnick with fight for your child so that they will not be labeled as a criminal.Contact Larry Vandersnick today so that you can make an appointment to avoid criminal charges today. He is here to help!