It is possible that after another case, the ruling could be probation if you are lucky. If you break the stiff rules set for probation, you could face stiff fines and jail time. Larry Vandersnick knows both sides of the things when it comes to probation violation charges. He has over 35 years of experience in the courtroom. He has been a judge, a prosecutor, and a state’s attorney. If anyone understands your situation it is Larry Vandersnick, who has a Law Office in Henry County, IL. If you live in Annawan, Kewanee, Geneseo, Orion, Attkinson, Cambridge or elsewhere in Illinois, you can count on Larry for all your legal advice in Henry County IL.
What to Consider When You Have Violated Your Probation
Common probation rules are as follows:
1. You will need to meet with your probation officer on a schedule that is set by the court.
2. Random drug test may be expected.
3. You will likely have to attend counseling as it relates to the offense you were committed of, such as anger management or alcohol abuse or drug abuse management.
4. You may have to wear a monitoring device of some sort.
5. You likely will have to remain in a certain geographic area.
6. You may be expected to perform some sort of community service.
7. You will not be allowed to associate with other known criminals.
If you break any of the rules above, or other specific rules set by the court or mandated by your state, you could be charged with probation violation. If you are, you need someone that will fight for you, and understand your specific rights. You need a lawyer in Henry County IL that you can trust. Larry Vandersnick understands the in’s and out’s of probation violation and can review your evidence and defend you in the best way possible. You can count on solid legal advice and representation from your defense attorney, Larry Vandersnick. Call him today to learn more about how he can help defend you in your probation violation case. Make sure you have someone on your side and in your corner. Count on a defense attorney with a history of winning his cases. Call Larry Vandersnick today!
Criminal Law Topics
Mr. Vandersnick has firsthand knowledge of how the prosecution builds a case against an accused person and where it is likely to go wrong with its case.View Attorney Profile